Halliday Solicitors provide assistance with retail and commercial leases in a number of capacities. Before entering a lease, it is important to seek legal advice as the lease can negatively impact on your business’ cash flow at a later stage.
At this early stage Halliday Solicitors can assist you with:
- Drafting and reviewing the terms of the lease
- Negotiating for the rent, review and transfer options, duration, exit and renewal options
- Subletting the leased premises
- Assistance to identify the most suitable business insurance opportunities
- Possible dispute resolution
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment.